Hormonal disorders can affect women in all phases of life. A healthy female hormone balance is necessary for feeling well and ageing healthily.
In our gynaecological-endocrinological consultation, we advise women with the following disorders and illnesses in particularly difficult or risky situations:
- Gynaecological-endocrinological consultation
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Clinical signs of androgenisation (e.g. Increased facial and body hair, hair loss)
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
- Hormonal disturbances in connection with puberty
- Disturbances of the pituitary function (e.g. prolactinoma)
- Bleeding disorders that are resistant to treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Menopausal symptoms with specific issues, geriatric endocrinology
- Recurring miscarriages
- Fertility-preserving measures before chemotherapy and radiotherapy
As a cooperating partner of your gynaecologist for specific issues in the event of particular hormonal problems or situations that pose risks, individual consulting and diagnostics is very important to us. Scientifically sound treatment takes place in consultation with your gynaecologist.
Schedule a Consultation Appointment
You can arrange your personal advisory consultation directly by phone.Our number is 0271 7701810.
We will be happy to take your call. Our business hours:Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8 AM – 6 PMWednesday 7:30 AM – 2 PMFriday 7:30 AM – 5 PM