Dr. med. Andreas Martin Neuer
studied Medicine in Heidelberg. In 1991 he completed his PhD at the University of Würzburg. He completed his medical specialist training in gynaecology and obstetrics at the university gynaecological clinic in Tübingen.
From 1996 to 1998 he worked as a Scientific Employee at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Cornell University Medical College in New York, USA.
Dr Neuer has been awarded several national and international prizes for his scientific activities.
Since April 1998 he has been established in the joint practice with Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Dieterle in Dortmund. In the same year, they co-founded the Institute of Gynaecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine in the Chair of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of the University of Witten/Herdecke. Dr Neuer was a faculty member of Witten/Herdecke University.
According to the Focus list of doctors 2017, Dr. Neuer is one of the top doctors in the field of fertility treatment.
- Working Group for Gynaecological Infectiology and Infection Immunology of the German
- Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians
- German medical association for donor insemination
- Professional Association of Gynaecologists
- German Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Deutsch-Thailändische Gesellschaft für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe e.V. [German-Thai Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics]
- Deutsch-Ungarische Gesellschaft für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe (DUGGG) e.V. [German-Hungarian Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics]
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- FertiPROTEKT network for fertility-preserving measures in chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- International Society for Fertility Preservation
- The New York Academy of Sciences
You can arrange your personal advisory consultation directly by phone.
Our number is 0271 7701810.
We will be happy to take your call. Our business hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM – 2 PM
Friday 7:30 AM – 5 PM